Employee Administration and Master Data Specialist in British American Tobacco will be working in HRSS set-up.
- Print, get required signatures on different documents issued throughout the employee life cycle, send scanned copies to be archived in OpenText, file hard copies in employee's personnel files, hand over the employee's copies (if the case).
- Collect, check the validity of employees documents for hiring & internal moves, then archive them in the employees' personnel files.
- Provide copies of documents from personnel files at employees' request, audit purposes.
- Record changes in labour books, file them and hand them over upon exit
- Prepare, get required signatures and submit statutory reports (manual + on line).
- Manage expat's statutory reporting regarding the hire, move and termination processes.
- Collect military duty documents, store information about employees liable for military service; inform military authorities about employee's movements.
- Collect medical certificates, fill in additional details, update local system, notify payroll.
- Collect leave requests in hard copy and other supporting document, prepare all orders for different types of absences, update local systems.
- Monitor the over usage of vacation days
- Create the final time-sheet at employees exit and calculate unused vacation in local payroll system
- Collect information and prepare annual vacation schedule
- Organize and support reimbursement of pre-employment medical check ups
- Initiate and organize cycle and off-cycle occupational health assessments
- Orders and distributes gift vouchers
- Higher education
- PC knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English - Upper-intermediate, Ukrainian - fluent
- Attentive to details, organized, self-motivated
- Excelent time management skills, high work efficiency, team work
Apply if you are willing to learn and develop in HR!